The Carolina Theatre Box Office will be open Monday through Thursday, from noon until 3:00pm.
For specific event or ticketing questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is an additional $3 Carolina Theatre Facility Fee per ticket for events held at the Carolina, excluding movies.
- 6.75% NC sales tax is added to the price of each ticket unless otherwise noted.
- An internet fee of $3.50 will be added to each ticket purchased online.
- There is an optional mail-to-home fee of $1.00 per order; tickets can also be picked up in will call at no additional charge.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket for admission into the theatre for any event or concert.
- For most performances at the Carolina Theatre, children are defined as age 12 and under and seniors are 60 and over, unless otherwise stated in the event listing.
- In honor of their strength and courage, we will offer a military discount on tickets to certain “Carolina Theatre Presents” shows. When a show has a discount for seniors and students, it will have one for military as well. Simply state that you have served or are currently serving in the military when you call the Box Office to purchase your tickets.
The Carolina Theatre accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Master Card
TICKET EXCHANGES FOR EVENTS AND CONCERTS
Refunds are not offered on tickets unless the show is cancelled due to inclement weather or artist illness.
If the show is cancelled, you may exchange your ticket to a “Carolina Theatre Presents” show for another “Carolina Theatre Presents” show. The Carolina Theatre must have the original tickets in-hand 48 hours prior to the performance to process any exchanges.
CAROLINA THEATRE’S INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If the artist is in town and can perform, the show will go on. Cancellation information will be announced on WFMY News 2, on our Box Office recording, through social media (Facebook and Twitter) and on our website on the event page. If the event IS cancelled, we will try to reschedule it and all tickets will be honored.
FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The Carolina Theatre offers orchestra level seating for patrons in wheelchairs. Assistive listening devices are also available for events and concerts.
THIRD PARTY SELLERS
Tickets for events at the Carolina Theatre and The Crown at the Carolina are sold exclusively through the theatre box office and online at CarolinaTheatre.com. We DO NOT partner with third party sellers. We reserve the right to decline entry if you are not the original ticket buyer.