Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Current COVID precautions allow us to seat 250 guests in the auditorium.
- The Carolina Theatre auditorium has been divided into clearly marked, socially-distanced seating pods in groups of two (2), four (4), and six (6).
- Audience members will be asked to wear masks over their noses and mouths upon entering the building and when moving throughout the theatre. (Concessions may be consumed once seated in the auditorium.)
- Signed liability waivers will be required and will be available online in advance or at the door.
- The theatre’s concessions stand is open, with socially-distanced line marks indicated. (Some small changes have also been made to our offerings at concessions to keep everyone safe and healthy—no refills, no draft or fountain drinks—but our famous popcorn will be hot and ready, and cold bottled drinks await you!)
- Hand sanitation stations can be found throughout the theatre lobby, with regular cleaning of high-touch areas by theatre staff.
- All theatre restrooms have been upgraded with touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and towel dispensers.
- Paperless e-tickets are also now in use for all events.
Things may look a bit different, but we’re all doing our best to embrace the new normal and make adjustments as we move forward. As always, our guests’ safety is our highest priority, and we look forward to seeing you back at the theatre when you’re ready!