COVID-19 Theatre & Crown Updates
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR GUESTS AT THE CAROLINA THEATRE
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!
As Greensboro’s Community Performing Arts Center, The Carolina Theatre is committed to providing a safe and healthy entertainment venue for all of our guests, staff, and volunteers. We have developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All guests, employees, and volunteers at the Theatre are responsible for implementing and adhering to this plan.
In the meantime, tickets will be available for purchase at the door for the following events:
- Super Yamba and Friends starting at 6:30pm on Dec 26
- Clay Howard + the Silver Alerts starting at 6:30pm on Jan 2
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers will be available for guest use and will be located throughout the Theatre.
- Frequent handwashing for longer than 20 seconds is highly encouraged.
- No access to water fountains
- Touchless restroom fixtures are being installed for added safety including soap dispensers, towel dispensers and toilets.
- Consistent cleaning and/or sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, railings, and high touchpoints
- Touchless ticket entry with check-in via email receipts
- Seating capacity will be limited to the recommended number of people that the CDC and/or State guidelines dictate. Seats will be 6’ apart, or more.
TO KEEP ALL OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS HEALTHY, WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Refrain from attending an event at the Theatre if you are ill, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19. Guests may be scanned by thermal scanners upon entry.
- Bring your completed Waiver of Liability with you to the Theatre.
- Masks or face coverings are required to be worn when not consuming food or beverages.
- Follow the social distancing guidelines of maintaining six feet of distance when in common areas.
- Theatre management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the Theatre at any time if venue COVID-19 policies are not honored, or if the safety of others is deemed to be in jeopardy.
Please join us in helping to slow the spread. Download the SlowCovidNC app. Learn more and download the app on the NC DHHS website.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific show or ticket inquiries.
We know that there are a lot of what-ifs to consider these days before buying tickets for future events. While we can’t control the unknowns created by the COVID pandemic, we can assure you we will always put your safety first, and we will stand behind any tickets you purchase for our events.
For tickets purchased before September 1, 2020*: If you that feel COVID conditions will make it unsafe to attend a show between the Carolina Theatre’s reopening (tbd) and August 31, 2021*, you have the option to select one of the following, beginning 30 days before your ticketed performance unless announced otherwise by show promoter. (Individual event pages will indicate if the refund deadline differs.)
- Exchange the ticket value for another event or Carolina Theatre gift certificate
- Donate the value of your ticket(s) to the Carolina Theatre’s Annual Fund
- Receive a full ticket refund or credit, including service fees
Please note that these options are available to the original ticket buyer who purchased directly from the Carolina Theatre.
*Dates may be subject to change, with at least 30 days notice.